We hope this message finds you healthy during these challenging times as we all cope with the challenges of COVID-19. Everyone here at Maple Grove Vision Clinic appreciates your support and continued understanding as we balance the health and safety of the community with the health and safety of your vision.
We are resuming routine eye care starting Monday May 18th with additional safety measures in place:
- Appointments will be spaced to decrease the amount of foot traffic in the office.
- Please come to your appointment alone if possible.
- Our doctors and office staff will wear masks at all times. We would encourage patients to do the same.
- Patients who are sick or have a fever or have had recent exposure to covid will be asked to reschedule
- Our office will be cleaned following the guidance of the CDC and state and local health officials.
If you are due (or overdue) for a routine exam, you will be receiving an email, text or mail notification over the next few weeks, and you can easily book your appointment online (maplegrovevisionclinic.com) or by giving us a call at 763-420-8030.
We look forward to having you back in our office soon!
Dear Patients- Our hours during this medical emergency are: Monday to Thursday 12PM -4PM and we will be closed on Fridays.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.