Your Optometrist in Maple Grove, MN
Diabetics: Have Your Eyes Checked Every Year!
Diabetic retinopathy is an eye disease that only effects diabetics. During the early stages of diabetes, there could be no noticeable symptoms, so it’s important to have your eyes checked at least once a year at Maple Grove Vision Clinic.
Book Your Eye Exam Early Before School Starts!
Read What Our Clients Have to Say:
Our Latest Arrival
NW77th: With their cool frames NW77th pays attention to every last detail that goes into each frame down to the screw in the hinge. Their Japanese, Korean and US factories make some of the coolest product in the world with approachable prices. Check with one of our opticians for more details.
We appreciate any positive feedback about your visit.
Had an issue? We are here to help.
Call us first, so we can make it right.
How To Prepare for Your Eye Exam:
- Schedule an appointment-click here to book your eye exam
- Complete patient forms – Complete the online patient form to expedite your check-in time!
- Read about comprehensive eye exams – Our eye doctors offer a total vision evaluation including checking for common eye diseases, an assessment of how your eyes work together, and prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Designer frames – Check out our designer frame brands list
News and Events
Schedule an appointment today, and see how we can help you achieve clear vision and healthy eyes.
Welcome to our Maple Grove Vision Clinic website. Our optometrist, Dr. Scott A. Frick, has years of experience and will provide a thorough eye exam that includes all the latest eye tests and disease screenings. Our Maple Grove eye care clinic also offers fashionable, affordable eyewear. Our optometrist and staff know what you’re looking for, and we are ready and willing to help you see and look your best. If it’s now time for your annual eye exam, or if a vision problem is causing you concern, contact our office in Maple Grove, MN
- Monday:12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday:10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday:7:00 AM - 1:00 PM